Dig out and untangle those Christmas lights!
Pull out the reindeer, the inflatables, the wreaths, sleds, Santas, angels and all the decorations.
Get the whole family involved and decorate your front yard, porch, front entryway or door. Bring some cheer to 2020, the neighbourhood and to our City. Be creative! Have fun!
Breakfast With Santa Foundation is inviting residents of the City of Mississauga to enter our contest.
Contest is open to residents of single, semi-detached and/or townhouse dwellings within the boundaries of the City of Mississauga.
Entry Nominations will be accepted between November 23 and December 11, 2020.
Contest Judging will be held December 15 & 16, 2020 from 5 – 9 p.m.
Winner will be announced December 18, 2020.
Please ensure you read the following Rules and Regulations prior to entering or nominating an entry:
- Participation is open to all residents of single, semi-detached and/or townhouse dwellings within the boundaries of the City of Mississauga.
- You may enter yourself or nominate someone else. All nominees must have a Mississauga address and consent to the nomination.
- Entry is free.
- Nominations must be received no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, December 11, 2020.
- Contest is only for exterior decorations that can be viewed from the sidewalk only. Only decorations placed on the street side of the property will be judged. Judges will not enter enclosed porches therefore if entering a decorated porch please make sure it is an open porch. Judges will not enter the property to view side or back yards. This contest is for front yard and/or front open porches only.
- Judging will be based on curb appeal therefore if the decorations are not visible from the street it will not be judged.
- Participants of this contest agree to have one photo of their decorated exterior posted on Breakfast With Santa Foundation’s website and Facebook page. Participants also agree there will not be any compensation whatsoever for said posting of publications.
- Judging category is residential (homes, houses serving as places of residence) meaning entrant must be a resident of the property being entered.
- Judging will take place on Tuesday, December 15 and Wednesday, December 16 (depending on the number of entries). Entrants must ensure all decorations are up and in working condition in order to be judged.
- Judging will take place between the hours of 5 and 9 p.m.
- One prize will be awarded to the Winning entry for best Front Yard Decoration (includes open porch) consisting of a Visa Gift Certificate in the amount of $150.00.
- One prize will be awarded to the winning second place entry for Front Yard Decoration (includes open porch) consisting of a Visa Certificate in the amount of $75.00.
- One prize will be awarded to the winning entry for best Door Decoration consisting of a Visa Gift Certificate in the amount of $50.00.
- Contact information must be filled out on the registration form in order for the winner to be contacted.
Be creative and have fun!