- Corporate Sponsorship
- Giving back to the community
- One Time or Monthly Monetary Donation
- You can specify which program you would like your donation to go to.
- The gift of $25
- Will see a child receive a nutritious snack/lunch for an entire month at school.
- The gift of $50
- Will give 3 children a Christmas present this year.
- The gift of $75
- Will serve 42 meals.
- The gift of $100
- Will supply everything needed to teach 50 students how to prepare and consume a nutritious salad for their lunch at school.
- Tribute Giving
- Honour someone with the gift of a donation to one of our programs or general fund.
- Legacy Giving
- Remember us in your will.
- Gift of Time
- Volunteer with us.
- Become a Fundraising Committee Member
- In Kind Giving
- Our Wish List will guide you in your choice(s)
Our Wish List
- Cube van/ van
- Truck rentals for transporting toys and decorations
- Bus Tickets – Mississauga/Brampton Transit
- Gas Cards (Shell, Esso, Petro-Canada)
MARKETING & DEVELOPMENT
- Lap Tops
- Translators (Written and in person) for following languages
- Ink cartridges (Cannon 1200 XL Black)
- Computer paper
- Sticky Notes
- Black ink pens
- 5X7 envelopes
- Scotch tape
PERSONAL ITEMS FOR CHILDREN
- Baby Wipes
- Wrapping paper for Christmas presents
- Clear Plastic Totes (medium sized (53 – 62 Liter)
- Over-sized gift bags (Christmas motif)
- Colouring Books and crayons (children aged 3 – 6)
- Toys (ages 10 -12 & 7 – 10 both genders) No Guns or anything promoting violence
- Department (Wal-Mart, Winners, Children’s Place, Gymboree, Urban Kids, J. Crew)
- Grocery Stores
- Pharmacies (Shoppers Drug Mart)
- Gift cards for activities (Glow in the Dark, mini golf, movies)
- Gift cards Chapters/Indigo
- Gift cards coffee shops